M&A and Partnerships
We live and work in a constantly changing and highly competitive world, where our business is growing fast, moving from a model of geographically concentrated power to multiple centres of economic activities.
This environment generates a wealth of enthralling opportunities in various industrial areas and geographic locations. External growth through judicious acquisitions of talented organization is key for us as well as for our customers.
In this context, M&A expertise becomes essential to develop processes and core values that are common across borders within different cultures and industrial sectors. It contributes to leverage our industry insights and international strength. It allows us to better serve our customers locally and become proactive in keeping us in front of the international stage.
Our policy is to:
- Invest in new manufacturing capabilities
- Focus on Geographical Coverage
- Deliver Complex mechanical sub-assemblies
- Focus on Critical Parts and advanced Manufacturing Techniques
- Accompany our customers with Engineering, tooling and “Fast Making Shop” service
- Enrich our offering by Combining our Industrial Capabilities with Best Tendering and Contracting practices
- Create technology and manufacturing synergies between the Aerospace, Marine, Transportation, Energy and Mechatronics sectors
- Capitalize on our Composite material R&D expertise to open new technology opportunities